What if we had waited a couple more months to buy our home? What if I hadn’t been able to convince Jason on March 4 to go to the Livingston Community original open house celebration? What if we had decided to wait another 2 or 3 months to buy?
Well, I don’t think we would be buying. At least we wouldn’t be developing the basement. We for sure wouldn’t be getting what we are.
Our house that we are buying was the last small lot in phase one available through Jayman. And to purchase the exact same house today would cost almost $50,000 more than when we signed March 6.
At every turn Jayman has treated us amazingly well! Yesterday we got our first photo weekly update of our home build. We have had several issues that have come up along the way and they present us with the problem and solution simultaneously. We got an enlarged upper floor and a 8 ft garage door instead of 6ft and a poured concrete patio instead of a wooden deck. Of course all of these upgrades came at no charge to us since they were solutions to various problems that arose along the way.
I am super glad we bought when we did! Otherwise home ownership wouldn’t be a mere few months away; it would be out of reach yet again!